How to Find Your Videos On Facebook

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I see it on Facebook application using Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not recognize. Really!

However I have done a mini research study as well as I find individuals grumbling the very same concern as me. I have found that Facebook group does not respect these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 pointers to watch Facebook published videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Just browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add words "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to browse video clips of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any type of internet browser but I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and you will certainly locate "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to images making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply produce your own video clip album after that submit all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.