Where are My Videos In Facebook

Where Are My Videos In Facebook - Last time when I required to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were no place to be found. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone? The answer is, I don't recognize. Actually!

However I have actually done a tiny study as well as I find individuals grumbling the very same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 solutions or 3 tips to check out Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Are My Videos In Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to look videos of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any type of browser yet I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly find "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate all of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your wager however when you do this, you will find your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just produce your own video clip album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.