How to Find Your Videos On Facebook App

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook app using Android smartphone? The response is, I do not recognize. Really!

Yet I have done a small research study and also I locate individuals grumbling the very same concern as me. I have located that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 remedies or 3 pointers to see Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So below it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look video clips of your friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any type of web browser however I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and you will discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the video clips that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded video clips on that album when you most likely to images using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your very own video album then publish all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it worked.