Where are My Videos On Facebook App

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android smart device? The response is, I don't understand. Actually!

But I have actually done a tiny study and I find people grumbling the exact same issue as me. I have found that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 solutions or 3 ideas to check out Facebook published videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to search video clips of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any internet browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly locate "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to photos making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your very own video album then upload every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.