How Do I Know who is Following Me On Facebook

How Do I Know Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People often obtain terrified by some bum information that spreads around social media. Last week I saw a blog post concerning using a search function to discover individuals who were "following me." Trouble was, it was actually simply returning outcomes of people with words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a support as well as worked up a fast overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I Know Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not really imply anything, particularly if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply suggests that your articles marked PUBLIC will certainly appear in their timeline. No big deal (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your buddies list
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see display shot over).

Note: If you allow people who aren't your good friends follow you, people who send out buddy demands that you neglect or remove will automatically begin following you. If you don't want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.