Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People often get terrified by some bum info that spreads around social media. Recently I saw a post regarding utilizing a search function to find people who were "following me." Difficulty was, it was really simply returning outcomes of individuals with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a support and worked up a quick overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: adhering to does not actually indicate anything, particularly if you 2 aren't "friends." It just implies that your blog posts noted PUBLIC will show up in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your good friends listing
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" switch in the upper right (see screen shot over).

Note: If you let people that aren't your good friends follow you, people that send good friend requests that you overlook or delete will immediately start following you. If you do not want somebody to follow you, you can block them at any time.