Where are My Videos On Facebook

Where Are My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I see it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The answer is, I do not understand. Truly!

Yet I have done a miniature study as well as I discover individuals whining the very same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 options or 3 ideas to view Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Merely browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will discover your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to browse videos of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any kind of web browser yet I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and you will locate "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate all of your uploaded videos along with the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to images utilizing Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just develop your very own video clip album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.